Get the best, unbiased rate on your home insurance by clicking here

Home insurance protects you, whether you need home, tenant or condo insurance.

Home and condo insurance protects your dwelling and your contents.  It also provides liability insurance, in the event you are sued because someone is injured on your property.  If you are unable to stay in your home after a covered loss, it also covers many excess costs, including the cost of temporary housing.

Most home insurance is sold in packages and there are three general types of coverage:

ü        -Standard Policies which insure your dwelling and contents for specific, named perils

ü        -Broad Form Policies which provide “all perils” coverage on your dwelling and named perils coverage on your contents

ü        -Comprehensive Policies provide “all risk” coverage on your dwelling and on your contents.

Tenant insurance insures your contents and also provides those additional living expenses and liability insurance, too.  Contents in your vehicle are only insured through your home insurance policy, not your auto policy.  Most tenant policies offer replacement cost, so

Speak to a licensed insurance broker about your options as many insurance companies offer discounts for packaging your home and auto policies with the same insurance company.